Monday, July 14, 2008

Self-imposed Outdoor Challenge Days 1 & 2

Day 1 (Sunday)- This was a super easy day! My friend A called me and invited me out on her boyfriend (N)'s dad's boat. Our friend K went with too. At first N's dad and grandma came with and N and A went tubing (K and I opted out). Then the adults left and we took the boat back out to swim in the middle of the lake. After eating at N's dad's place we went to the beach and A and I swam while the other two wimped out from the cold water. We spent about five hours or so at the lake that day.

Dat 2 (Today)- I ate lunch outside, which was 15-30 minutes. Then I sat out/played with the dog/ran a karate kata under the sprinkler until the cold water drove me inside. That was another 20 minutes or so. My dad likes taking walks at night, so I'm going to ask him to take me walking tonight and that's usually 30 minutes. As long as I follow through later today I'll just hit my hour mark.

No comments: