Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Kids Want to Play Too!

Muffin Tin Mondays at Sycamore Stirrings looked so fun I wanted to join in for myself.

I have a small collection of shaped muffin tins (silicone hearts, flowers, snowflakes, individual easter shapes and metal easter eggs). The one I happened to grab was snowflakes, not very fitting for summer, but still fun.



I ate out more than usual this past week so that meant more leftovers.
Clockwise from the top left:
Dove dark chocolates (which sadly were melted by the time I got to them)
Pringles (I had planned on grapes, but we were out)
Cinnamon granola bar chunks
Leftover "Crusher" burger from Baker's Square
Ketchup
Leftover chicken nuggets and fork

2 comments:

katy said...

Good for you! Thanks for playing. Join our flickr group too -
www.flickr.com/groups/muffintinmeals

Hope to see you next week for the rainbow challenge :)

This Girl loves to Talk said...

hee love your muffin tin.. my kids would love to have one like that!!! fun way to mix it up....

I have 3 girls and would love to home school too... love to stay tuned to your life and see what happens.. I have not been brave enough to start home schooling.. at the moment they go to a public school which we walk to near by