Monday, February 25, 2008

50 States Notebook

I mentioned before that instead of just a lapbook about Illinois I decided to make a notebook so I can include all the states. Well, here is the start of it!
I got out a shoebox and gathered up things to possibly include: post cards, brochures, plane tickets, stickers, small souvenirs.

Here is the cover. It's construction paper, a few state mazes, and then the title.


For no real reason other than it was the first postcard I pulled out, I decided to start with Georgia. This first page has basic facts and a pocket for a postcard.


I've also started pages for famous Georgians and Georgian cotton. I think Florida may be my next state since I have a lot of things to include (my grandma has a summer home there we use).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your notebook. It gave us great ideas of how to start and what to put in ours.