Monday, October 1, 2018

Blog Resurrection 2: Electric Boogaloo

It's been five years since I've last touched this blog and so much has changed! Well, my life has changed, but my love of learning has not. I now work in education and being surrounded by learning everyday only motivates me more to continue my self-studies. I am back on Blogger to chronicle my MOOC obsession, reading, and travel. I also wanted a place to publish pieces I've submitted to Atlas Obscura that haven't been published there. I love visiting weird places, and now also, researching new ones. I love the excitement of falling down a rabbit hole of interesting research! Really, this blog is just for me. I've never had regular readers and doubt I ever will. But, if I'm going to be writing these things down anyways, why not slap them up here, just in case?

No comments: