Sunday, January 6, 2013

Resurrection

So I've decided to resurrect this blog, mainly with an autodidactive focus. I've been keeping a notepad file with notes on what I accomplish each day, but thought why not go ahead and post them publicly too? I'm thinking I will keep my notepad file for daily notes and then weekly or so post them here, since notepad is simpler for quick jottings. What I've been working on: -Study guides for the ACE personal trainer certification test, I usually work on about 5-10 pages a day -Lots of reading of all kinds -I have a large list of bookmarks of resources that I will start to utilize -Soon I will be starting the new semester of college, which isn't really autodidactive, but oh well -I have some anatomy books and study guides that I'm going to start using

No comments: